Orange Hibiscus Spirit Infusion Kit
Regular price $21.50
| Save $-21.50 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Estimated delivery for housewares is between and .
This blend contains sweet Turkish orange peel & cut Egyptian hibiscus flowers, yielding an infusion that's bright & citrusy.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR KIT:
- Infusion-ready glass bottle with metal lid:
7.25”H x 3”DIA, 375ML capacity
Isn’t it the cutest? We designed the label to be removed—please reuse the bottle to grant it its next life.
- Orange Hibiscus Potion Pouch:
NET WT 14 g (0.49 oz)
Filled and ready for you, tucked inside the bottle, containing our exclusive blend of goodies that will make your infusion wicked good. You add nothing but your favorite alcohol.
The Orange Hibiscus Potion Pouch contains this:
Sweet Turkish orange peel, Cut Egyptian Hibiscus flowers.
But none of this:
Gluten, Preservatives, Added sugar or sweeteners, Artificial flavors or colors.
- Collapsible silicone funnel
A nice little addition to your kitchen tool arsenal.
- Instruction tag
Contains infusion how-to, plus our Mix Wizard's recipe for his craft cocktail, which he fondly calls “The Ninth Life”.
HOW TO CRAFT A KILLER ORANGE HIBISCUS SPIRIT WITH THIS KIT:
- Using the included silicone funnel, fill the bottle to the neck (about 1.5 cups) with your choice of spirit, leaving the included Potion Pouch submerged inside. Here at MixCraft, we love our Vodka—but Gin, Tequila, Rum, or Bourbon are great choices too. Or choose hot water for a custom alcohol-free beverage.
- Steep your bottle on the counter for 2 days or to taste. If the spirit moves you (See what we did there?) give it a little shake and a grin when you look at it to infuse it with even more love.
- Chill or freeze. If you like your liquor straight, stop right there, and sip (or shoot?) to enjoy. Feeling fancy? Take it to the next level, and swirl up a custom cocktail. Our Infusion Kit even provides the recipe for our Mix Wizard’s favorite creation. Lost your tag? Don’t get witchy. "The Ninth Life” recipe is featured on Food Network’s Food.com site. Or search recipe #542357. Check out our Recipe Book here.
- Re-infuse to craft a second batch ASAP, if desired. Your first infusion made 8 shots or the alcohol for 8 cocktails. The flavors of the second infusion may be less pronounced, but still as tasty. If re-infusing, we recommend doing so ASAP for the fullest flavor. When complete, discard the Potion Pouch. Enjoy your potion within 1 month of infusion. Kit lasts up to 24 months pre-infusion.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If at any point you are unhappy with your purchase or if an item arrives broken you have 30 days to return from the date it was received to receive a full refund. Buyer pays for the shipping. If item arrived was incorrect or damaged please contact email@example.com. Please allow up to 2 days for us to process your claim.
We use UPS, USPS and FedEX for shipping. Please allow us 1-2 days for handling time.