Eat the Rainbow
Regular price $26.00
| Save $-26.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Estimated delivery for housewares is between and .
Vegan Recipes Made with Love from Bo's Kitchen
Eating the rainbow is a natural rule of life; we are always told that the more colours in your diet, the better for you it will be. This is because different plants contain different pigments, or phytonutrients, and the more vibrant their colour, the more of these nutrients they contain!
Bo’s Kitchen has transformed this wholesome lesson into a bright and exciting invitation to embrace the natural goodness of colourful ingredients, turning the hues of the rainbow into delicious and nutritious recipes that look and taste great.
From Black Forest smoothie bowls and Golden Chickpea pancakes to Sunshine Pizza and Rainbow Buddha bowls, all 70 of these all-natural recipes are bursting with colour and nutrients, created to embrace health-boosting benefits and laid out alongside insights on topics from mindful eating to the scientific benefits of specific ingredients.
Eat the Rainbow contains sections on:
- Bright breakfasts, smoothies and juices, from blue coconut shakes to chia and beetroot mousse parfaits and rye aquafaba rainbow waffles.
- Magical meals for on the go, like the green goddess tart, sushi sandwiches with pickled beetroot or sweet and spicy pho.
- Kaleidoscope salads, sides and appetisers to bring colour to your day, like the avocado maki, sesame and spinach rice balls or the rhubarb, strawberries and cherries galettes.
- Hearty helpings to warm your soul, like golden masala roti with curried carrot falafel or roasted pepper pasta with crispy spiced chickpeas.
- Delicious desserts for the sweet-toothed, including matcha and blackberry curd tarts and raw vanilla donuts with blueberry cashew frosting.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If at any point you are unhappy with your purchase or if an item arrives broken you have 30 days to return from the date it was received to receive a full refund. Buyer pays for the shipping. If item arrived was incorrect or damaged please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 2 days for us to process your claim.
We use UPS, USPS and FedEX for shipping. Please allow us 1-2 days for handling time.
$30.00Art of Wood-Fired Cooking